The cleaning method of individual fruit
The cleaning method of individual fruit
1. Strawberry: often many people feel afraid of the strawberry and the pesticide residue problem.In order to safe to eat, can put strawberries inside the filter basket, first rinse with water
after soaking for about 5 minutes, then stir by 5 times or so clean, so that can be removed nearly 70% of the pesticide residue.
The hong kong university scholarships for international students and local students who admitted to its programmes in Hong Kong.
2. Grape: to remove the remaining pesticides, rinse the whole bunch of grapes under the faucet and soak them for ten minutes before cleaning them for about five times.When eating, try to peel
the skin with your hands and avoid contact with the skin with your mouth.
It is often asked, is a layer of white on the skin of the grape a pesticideNo, this layer of white is a kind of wax that protects the peel, which is called fruit powder. The more white matter,
the more maturity and freshness of the fruit.The fruit powder generally covers the skin, and if some of them are blue-green or incomplete diffusion, the pesticide may be sprayed onto the
remaining plaque, and try not to buy it.
3. Apple: the residue of the pesticide residues in the apple after harvest is likely to be in the inner layer of the skin and the skin, and there is little penetration into the flesh.The family
can rinse off with tap water, scrubbing with a sponge to reduce the bactericide of the epidermis;Peeling is more likely to be removed from the endothelial layer of insecticide.It is also a good
idea to use salt water to prevent yellowing of apples, especially for the elimination of some permeable pesticides Antimicrobial stewardship for pneumonia.
4. Citrus: tangerine, tangerine, tangerine, lemon, grapefruit, etc. All belong to citrus.These citrus species are concerned with mildew preservatives (preservatives).After harvest, in order to
keep the freshness, the store will be soaked directly with bactericide;However, these soaking agents remain in the peel, which is rarely seen in the pulp.After buying, can be used to wash with
vegetable gourd cloth, peel and eat again, so that can be relieved.
5. Melons: melon and melon, with yellow melon and pear melon (i.e., sweet melon) in the color of skin. The harvest period is in mid-april to late December.The harvest period of meioguagua is
from July to August;Yellow melon is the most in October.Just wash the skin off when you eat it.
When consumers choose fruits, they are mostly "appearance" as the first impression, resulting in a lot of use of pesticides.However, the fruit of yangxiang melon, still be safe, still want to
produce the foreign melon that makes the order to make a good, after the production peak season to cultivate is more thoughtful, will use more pesticide.Foreign melon can be divided into the
net of the skin, divided into the net and the muskmelon.
The cleaning principle of individual vegetables
1.Vegetables should be cleaned before eating, and the surface of pesticides and dirt should be cleaned.Just rinse the vegetables with plenty of water, because the salt water is not cleaner.Wash
the detergent with detergent and leave the cleaner.The main points of vegetable cleaning are as follows:
Leaf vegetables: small leaf vegetables should be close to the root cut root, open the blade and rinse;The leafy vegetables should be removed from the leaves and then removed into a single
Hence, when one receives medical devices supply, the medical warehouse delivery conditions need to be checked, keeping these factors in mind.
Root vegetables: should be cleaned first and then remove the skin, and the pits should be whittled down to remove the pesticide and dirt that may be attached to the skin.
Fruits and vegetables: skin eaters can be washed with soft brush.The site of easy deposition of pesticide, such as the pit of the fruit, should be removed and then washed.Peel the user, then
peel them first.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire